Effective Conflict Management
ONE DAY WORKSHOP
This one day workshop is designed to increase your self awareness about how you deal with conflict and to learn new skills with which to manage it more effectively, when it does occur. Poorly managed conflict can have serious consequences on business leading to poor performance, low morale, a negative working environment, stress, litigation and derailed business opportunities. Managed well, these consequences can be minimised and avoided.
Participants are required to complete our Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) to increase their self-awareness and learn new conflict management skills.
Each participant who completes the CDP will be provided with an individual Feedback Report which will be provided confidentially to them during the workshop.
Participants will gain:
- Greater knowledge and understanding of the nature of interpersonal conflict, and the importance of constructive conflict management behaviours
- Deeper awareness of their own conflict behaviours and their impact on others
- An understanding of the conflict culture of their team and its impact on strategic goals
- A new perspective on the early intervention and decisive management of conflict
- New skills to deal with challenging conversations and situations
- A personal development plan to build their conflict competence
This is a highly interactive and participative workshop which utilises self reflection, skill building exercises, discussion, role play and skills practices. Each participant also receives a comprehensive workbook to record and supplement their workshop learning.Who should Attend
This workshop should be attended by employers, managers, supervisors,HR professionals, solicitors and other conflict management professionals who wish to develop their conflict management skills and competence.
OAK is a leading provider of mediation and conflict management services in Ireland. We work with global and national partners developing best practice and continuous professional development. Our services are delivered by a team of mediators, trainers, and coaching professionals who are highly experienced and acknowledged in their field.