Conflict Dynamics Profile Certification
One Day Workshop
Although the Conflict Dynamics Profile Feedback Report is user-friendly, the feedback can be very powerful for some individuals. Since the role of the facilitator is important to the value of the feedback, we require that the instrument be administered only by certified professionals.
Qualifications for Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Organizational experience in training, human resources, organizational development or conflict management
- Previous involvement with assessment instruments
By attending the program, participants:
- Gain an understanding of the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) history, research, and key principles
- Learn how to read and analyze data in the Conflict Dynamics Profile Individual (CDP-I)and Team feedback reports
- Develop an ability to facilitate a feedback session using the CDP-I and Team Report
- Learn practical applications of the CDP-I and how to assist others with developmental planning
- Become eligible to become a user of the CDP-I
Each participant has the opportunity to take the CDP-I and receive an individual feedback report. As part of the certification process, each participant receives:
- Technical Manual
- Interpretive Considerations
- Administrative Guide
- Three sample Feedback Reports
- The Development Guide, Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach
- Marketing Presentation
- Video-"How to Prepare Feedback"
To find out more, contact us today.